Friday, September 27, 2013

Why I can't finish my math tests on time (besides them being really hard)

So our IB mathematics teacher keeps telling us that these tests he's giving are easy and that we should have learned all of the things we've been covering from algebra 2.
Well, there's a problem with that: the only thing we learned in algebra 2 is how to sing the quadratic formula to the tune of  "all around the mulberry bush," and even that is debatable since some of us learned that in geometry.
Long story short, the average grade on the last test he gave us was about a 33%
He maintains that it was an easy test
I wanted to flip a table
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Anyway...
I've decided that one of the many factors contributing to my low test grades is that I get distracted too easily (you'd think I would have thought of this sooner since I have ADD, but, nooooo)
To illustrate just how distracted I get, and just how easily, I whipped up this video.
Coincidentally, I did the whole thing in the middle of my math homework... 

I mean, I did this in my spare time...


Yep, that's me... and yes, I do have green hair, and no, this is not an exaggeration. Just ask Michelle and Mariatu.

So, I should get some sleep now, because, well

When do teachers all assign important projects at the same time?



I wish you all minimal homework and maximum GPAs.



Live long and prosper
Sherrod

U8RTENJFH39E

No comments:

Post a Comment