I really don't understand the purpose of sagging. I mean, really. For those of you who don't know, sagging originated in prison to show everyone that you belonged to someone. Now, it's one of the most popular fashion trends among men and some girls. I honestly don't see why people find that appealing in any way.
I do not want to walk down the hallways and catch a glimpse of your Ninja Turtle boxers. I just don't. And, the people who try to justify it by wearing basketball shorts underneath, you're still doing it. There are even people who manage to sag while wearing a belt. What is the purpose of even wearing the belt?! You're not using it! If you haven't realized by now, belts were created to hold pants up at your hips or waist or wherever pants are meant to sit. They are not meant to keep the fabric clinging around your knees.
That's another thing! At first, it was just a little sag, maybe just a bit of boxer. Now, there are guys walking around having to hold their pants up because they're almost below their knees. How about, instead of holding them up, you pull them up. Jezzum Crow, just pull your pants up and spare everyone the sight of your underwear. Please. It's not that hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment