Type in your e-mail address below if you don't want to miss a single crazy beat.
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
...B is for Bald...and other stuff
I need to go bald. Seriously, I am the worst person when it comes to taking care of my hair, therefore I do not need it. I'm telling you, those bald eagles have it made! I HONESTLY CANNOT STAND MY HAIR. I've expressed my disdain to my mother on numerous occasions, but she simply looks at me and asks if I have "lost my mind"--evidently she spends too much money on its upkeep for me to just shave it off, but in the long run, me being bald would end up saving money...
Also, I think I'm going to join Sherrod and become a Jewish nun, even though I am not Jewish, nor are there nuns in Judaism. But alas, we're so awesome, that we're gonna break tradition and become nuns...that are Jewish...
As you can tell by now, I'm rambling, like a good weird child, but it's not my fault--I've downed like three cups of black tea at this point all in the name of writing an adequate critical response to the 1961 film adaption of A Raisin in the Sun..as you can see I am having no luck in this endeavor. Well, wish me luck anyway, and hopefully I can make it through the rest of the night without shaving my head in frustration and throwing my laptop against the wall since I can't seem to concoct a proper intro to my essay...*le sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment