Okay, let my first say that the title is supposed to be ironic and funny, but because not many people outside of tumblr would understand the reference, it's therefore pointless on this platform. There's this podcast called Welcome To Nightvale about this desert town that's got a lot of weird things going on and, at the strangest parts, the broadcaster always cuts out for the weather (which is usually some ridiculous song that has pretty much nothing to do with the weather). I'll probably be talking about that a lot more from now on 'cause I really like it.
Anyway, it's December. In most normal parts of the Northern Hemisphere, that means cold weather, snow, sleet, etc. etc. Not in Memphis. It's like 80 degrees outside (by the slight chance anyone doesn't understand, it's Fahrenheit, not Celsius. The world is not ending, I swear). It went from 30 degrees to 80 in one night and it's ridiculous that one city can shift that quickly. Plus, it's supposed to rain/sleet/freeze tonight/tomorrow. Now, I wouldn't mind very much because we'd get out of school, but this means the play might be cancelled and I did not stay after school until 6 every day this week to reschedule the thing. That's not okay.Anyway, I'm hoping that the weather isn't too bad because Memphis is dangerous enough when it rains. People here cannot drive whatsoever.
No comments:
Post a Comment