Students all over the world are losing there minds this month. Why? It's time for finals. This is that one time of the year where you basically forget everything you've ever learned and are stressing over nearly everything because the entire term depends on this one little test. And, I really do applaud everyone who is staying sane during this month because heaven knows I'm not one of you. I've already decided that, if worse comes to worse, I could always move out west and become an assistant to some snobby actress with a little purse rat. But, seriously, that is my ultimate last resort, right after being homeless.
It's also the holiday season. I didn't do a Thanksgiving post and I should have. To bee honest, I was too busy eating to think of doing anything else. And, now, it's almost Christmas and it doesn't feel right. I don't know. Last year I counted down days, marked off calenders, baked cookies and cupcakes. Christmas is next week and I feel nothing. I think it's because I know Christmas will be ruined by the loss of Matt Smith as the Doctor. Although, I am pretty excited about Peter Capaldi...
No comments:
Post a Comment