Friday, October 25, 2013

Update!

I'm not entirely sure if this can qualify as being stressed or being lazy, but I've been feeling extremely drained at even the mere mention of attending school. I don't ever feel like getting up in the mornings and maybe it's because I'm developing insomnia. (Can one develop insomnia? Is that a thing?) Anyway, I'm not entirely sure what the point of this post was. I just felt extremely guilty for not having posted in a while. So, I guess, the logical thing to do would be fill you in on things.
All of my shows have recently either gone on or come off of hiatus and it is an extremely emotional time for me, especially season 9 of Supernatural. Just no. Also, I'm waiting very patiently for the beginning of Series 3 of Sherlock (I mean Harry Potter even came back before Sherlock did and that was supposed to be over!) and the 50th anniversary episode/winter premiere of Doctor Who. I'm also trying to finish multiple book series', which is a challenge with the amount of homework I have to do. I have, however, checked out a bunch of classics from the library, which I haven't even started on yet...Whoops.
I'm entering a poetry contest for one of the colleges I want to apply to, so that should be fun. Except for the fact that I have immense writer's block and haven't been able to write anything for over a month. It's a troubling life. Anywho. I've checked with Sherrod and apparently it is possible to develop insomnia, so that's interesting. Not entirely healthy or pleasant, but interesting...Also, small note, cutting vines is a terrible past time. 0/10 would recommend. I'm convinced the Japanese transferred vines to the states as a way of destroying us during the war. I don't care what anyone else says, that's why those things are here.
I suppose that's really it, aside from the fact that it's almost that time of year, my favorite time! I love Halloween with a passion! So, Happy All Hallows Eve and don't forget to watch a few Tim Burton movies! Or Hocus Pocus. Or...Ya know what? Just make sure to watch a lot of Halloween movies and enjoy an extra candy bar for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment