Type in your e-mail address below if you don't want to miss a single crazy beat.
Sunday, October 20, 2013
See Mariatu Stress
If the title can't clue you in on my predicament, maybe this can: I'M SOOO STRESSED OUT!!!!! Better?
When my debate coaches suggested IPPF debate to me (that is Internation Public Policy Forum debate, its really cool and what not, you should totally google), I was all in, since for the past year and a half all I've been doing is public policy debate. The problem, however, is the work load I'm already receiving from IB alone in addition to Model UN, Student Government, and pretty soon, swim team. Can you say, spread too thin? Just adding on IPPF is darn nearly about to kill me, and it probably doesn't help that we can't seem to meet the quota for the minimum number of members on our team. *le sigh*, tis life I guess.... And now I'm hungry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment